Re: [VAC] cycling water pump-

My experience with this type of pump is this:  A small weeping leak around
the pump body  revealed a crack in the hard plastic.  I believe this due to
residual water left during winter freezes. I rebuilt it and epoxied this, but
only worked for a short time after. Being fed up, I later purchased a
WhisperQuiet from camping world, and have had good luck with it. It is
smaller, better pressure, very much quieter, more reliable. This would be my
recommendation.
Jere Potter #1877