Re: [VAC] Olympic heater - feedback please

Herb,

As you might recall, I also just installed a LP light in the front of my
trailer a couple of years ago.  I do like it very much and it does provide a
nice source of heat.  Although this is a problem in the summer, it is very
nice fall and spring.  The heat output is a bit low for the winter but I
usually still prefer it for both light and for some heat (even when hooked
up) as it is a warm source.  However once the lights are out, I usually then
need to fire up the 6100 (on its low setting) for the night.

Tom