[VAC] Olympic heater - feedback please

Hey everybody,

I ordered my 6100 A from Camper's Choice and was informed this morning
that they are out of stock and will not be carrying Olympic any longer.
They still have the 3100 and 8100 in stock. I was ordering the heater
with my 20% off coupon

So here's my dilemma - with the coupon, the 6100 was $220.27 - great
price. I've been all over the internet this morning and the best price
I've found so far is at RV Solar Electric for $285 (with no shipping or
tax). I could order the 8100 for only 249.65 with the coupon. But would
that be way too much heater for the trailer and be a waste of propane
for us? The trailer will be in Northern NM 50 miles west of Santa Fe at
about 6200 feet and in the winter it can get pretty cold. My husband and
I are the kind of people that even in Dallas keep our house cool in the
wintertime. But, I've tent camped on our property one Thanksgiving when
the nightime temp was 0 degrees and it was not exactly fun. I've gone
back and read all the postings I had saved about sizing heaters to your
vehicle and i'm sure the 6100 A is exactly right for us, but should I go
up a size and save money or spend the extra bucks for the 6100A?

Thanks for any and all input.

Deena
62 Safari