Re: [VAC] Olympic heater - feedback please

Thanks Tuna -

What a nasty experience. When we camped there one winter, it was so cold
that it was snowing inside our tent from condensation freezing and then
dropping on us when the wind would blow and blow and blow. And we had a
little heater in the tent.

My plan right now is when we're out there for winter camping to "dry"
camp. I'm going to drain and blow the water lines when I'm out there in
September and when we're there for Thanksgiving and Christmas just haul
water from a 55 gallon drum we keep there for washing dishes and
ourselves. Cumbersome, but probably easier than worrying about keeping
the pipes warm.

But based on your experience maybe too much heat would be less of a
problem than too little. I mean if we get too hot in the night we can
turn the heater off!!

Thanks again for your input.

Deena
62 Safari