Re: [VAC] Article on new Bambi 16

Well its about time the folks at Thor got with it and realised that there is
a whole new generation of younger folks out there who are looking for
something to tow with their SUV's, and its not a 10,000 lbs. 34'er that
needs a 4 door Freightliner to tow it with.  This would make  old Wally Byam
happy to know that finally they're finally putting out a model that can be
towed by average family vehicle which was his originall plan.
P.S.
I finally got my trailer up here from CA to WA after a detour with a tire
separation and a colapse of the tongue of my trailer.  I really wanted to
make the VAC Rally in Brooks and thank God I didn't cause and accident on
I-5.  My nerves are shattered and I don't know if I'm going to attempt to
travel alone as a female, thank the man upstairs I am now on solid ground.
My vote goes out to Pearl Main and Cathy Hunt who still travel alone.
Vanessa
The Trailer Lady
'56 Overlander
videll@olypen.com