Re: [VAC] Article on new Bambi 16

Thank you David  for the heads up on the new Bambi 16.   I was first
alerted to the new 16 foot single axle prototype at the factory, by Jim
Huff of Inside Design.   I hope that some of the interior design
concepts  from Inside Design will be used on the "New" Bambi 16.   In my
mind, this new Bambi is exactly what so many people have been screaming
for over the last 10 years.   I have not yet seen a picture, nor have I
heard about the final price, so I will withhold any comments until its
introduction.   I will say Bravo to Airstream Inc, and the Airstream
Engineers, for having the "Courage" to make something  new, that is
lighter , smaller, and stronger.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi, VAC & WBCCI #3221
1VP & Membership Chairman , WDCU