Re: [VAC] Small, portable A/C

These "Swampy's" are very interesting , and very expensive. ( $300 to
$400)   Most are the evaporative type, or you fill up an ice chest with
ice, and run hoses to it, that then transfer the "cooled" water to
another heat transfer coil, where then you use a 12volt fan, that blows
the cooled air in your direction..............Shazam.   What a neat
idea.  All you have to do is find plenty of "ICE".    I wonder how many
"Idiots" spend that kind of money to buy this gimmick, that then
requires you to feed it with lots and lots of ice.   Now, if you can
just convince the "Idiots", that the Ice is "FREE", from their own
refrigerator, then Shazam, you can make another sale.  I didn't think
there were that many stupid people in the Phoenix area.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi, VAC & WBCCI #3221
1VP & Membership Chairman , WDCU
http://www.servintfree.net/wbcci-dc/