Re: [VAC] Reese friction sway control bar

I am currently running an EZ Lift equalizer set up
with one sway bar on my '67 17' Caravel weighing 3120
lbs. I'm sure it weighs considerably more than your
Bambi. With this hitch, there is a night and day
difference between having a regular hitch with no
equalizer bars or sway bar. For the price and
CONSIDERING YOUR APPLICATION, I think that this hitch
would do fine for you. In the past 14 months, I have
pulled my Caravel 7900 miles. The first 1900 miles
with just a ball hitch. this setup made a big
difference. If I had a larger trailer, i might
consider one of the more expensive "setups". I had
previously checked into a HENSLEY (and I do understand
they work great). I just couldn't bear to pay as much
for a hitch as I did for my trailer. Again, if I had a
larger trailer, it might be a different story. One of
the last trips I took, i was towing my show car on the
back of my truck and pulling my trailer. Car and truck
weighed 11,770 lbs and the trailer about 3200 lbs. and
they did fine over extreme mountain ranges.

Thanks, Geven