[VAC] 1997 Land Yacht

I am new to Airstreaming.  In anothe two years, mine can become a genuine
vintage trailer.  But I have a question.  I have never owned a unit in which
I had a 3-way fridge.  There is a small cup at the back of the fridge with a
rubber drain tube coming into it from "somewhere".  After two days, it fills
to overflowing and begins to spill onto the floor.  I have been dipping some
out with a spoon.  I am now about to get a large syringe and pull it out
that way.  What is happening?  Am I neglecting something?

David