Re: [VAC] monomatic toilet questions

if you have  the same 'monomaniac I had in my SOB it is a recirculating
type, it saves that four gallons of water and uses it to flush with over and
over. (yeah Y U C K ) then you dump the whole works into the black water
tank, or absent a tank you dump out the valve into a sewage hookup.  I know
nothing about T5 but I would guess that it may be a formaldehyde-base
mixture. Personally I would not want a formaldehyde solution recirculating
in my living quarters. It is not much in the biodegradable department
either. An enzyme might make trouble (this is just a guess) as it might
break down the waste just enough for it to clog the recirc pump. If you have
a big enough black tank you might just use a safer formula and dump the
toilet into the tank more frequently