[VAC] Safari layout?

Hi there,
	Gary, I just read your note and noticed that you have a 22' Safari with a
Ford F-150.  My husband and I are toying with parting with our 27' beauty
and trying to find a trailer like yours. (Ours is just too big) Anyway, I
was wondering if you or anyone else might be able to tell me how that
trailer is laid out.  I've never actually seen a Safari.  Does anyone have
a manual that has a floorplan?  Also, does anyone out there have something
they want to sell that is under 23'?
Thanks,
Jodi of J&J 1972 Overlander