Re: [VAC] Towing - Sway Control

I know what you mean. I have to re-experiment every time i change the load.
The reason I put it on in the first place was the harrowing ride from Las
Vegas to Reno, towing it unloaded, when i first picked it up. It would sway
and fishtail at the slightest hint of cross-wind, or even just changing
lanes. For long hauls, it provides peace of mind, as much as anything. I
just have to remember to stop and loosen it before attempting any backing,
or tight maneuvering.

BTW, you didn't mention what your tow vehicle is... if the tow vehicle is
somewhat lighter than the trailer, the tail will indeed wag the dog, at
times...

Tuna
'49 Clipper
wbcci #8862