Re: [VAC] replacing exterior skin panels response.

That's true - it's a 13-panel dome, and the radii seem to be simpler than
the compound curves of the later, larger panels. Of course, the damaged
panels in question WOULD have to be #'s 3 and 4, two of the longer (most
rivets) panels...

Question: Can the exterior skin (dome) panels be removed and replaced
without removing the inner skin? Is there somewhere where i can see the
steps involved in rivetting with Olympia rivets?

BTW, I'm planning to fill some small holes and creases on a sample piece of
the old skin with that Alumaloy product...I'll take some jpgs, and let you
folks know how it works; i'm particularly interested in how it buffs up...
it would be nice to be able to do 'invisible' repairs...

Thanks again!

Tuna
wbcci #8862
'49 Clipper