[VAC] older trailer

Been a while since I've written. While on vacation this past week came
across a 19-- airstream trailer in the high sierras. Number on top front
was 758. Owners name from old stencil still on trailer was Arthur & Olga
peterson from So Calif. Trailer number on tag by entrance door was 7009.
Anyone know of these people from the past? There is a new owner now. Also
had stenciling to imply they had been on 4 caravans in the fifties. The
trailer was in pretty rough shape, but still being used by who I don't
know. Owner was not around. Some campers I did talk to said the owner
told them this was the 9th trailer ever built.  I doubted that,
especially with the serial number it had. Just thought I would post this
for curiousity sake. Trip was un-eventful. Everything on my 67 GT worked
fine again. Still can't keep the frig propane going while traveling. I
know-that's a no no to some folks. We will be moving from central calif
to pennsylvania in approx a month, so will be joining another group in
the near future. Washington DC I presume? Thanks for the time to post
this on the board.

Jim Stienstra
67 GT
WBCCI 21521