Re: [VAC] Fitting toilet in '68 Safari

Nick,
 My '68 G.T. has a Thetford toilet that was a replacement from whatever
was in there originally. It mounts with 2 bolts, one under the foot
pedals, the other through a hole in the top. The latter is actually
easier to get at than you might think, but you need a 3/8" drive socket,
U-joint, and lllooooonnnnnggg extension. You need to fasten the nut to
the socket somehow when you're reassembling the thing, I think I taped
'em together.

                                        <<Jim>>