[VAC] Fitting toilet in '68 Safari

Ok folks, I've been to all the local RV/Marine shops, and the selections of
toilets I've seen is small, compared to their catologues.

My '68 Safari has a limited area which a toilet can fit into, especially where
the base mounting screws are concerned.  I am concerned if I but a bigger toilet
that is comfortable, I will not be able to reach into the narrow area to mount
it.

 I looked at the narrow based Aqua-magic IV, but it looks cheap, as compared
to the other quality materials in the trailer.  I would rather go with a high
quality toilet that will be comfortable, and that will last a long time.

I like the looks of the Sealand Traveler China bowl, but I am concerned that
the deep size won't let me fit it in.

Any of you with sililar Safari's, '66,'67'68, please, can you provide me with
the size/type of toilet you are using.  I am sure, well, almost sure, that our
heads are very similar.  Anyone using the larger Sealand Traveler?

Nowhere have I found the dimensions of the bowl openings, or how the toilets
are mounted.  I guess you have to look at the box/directions?

If some of these larger toilets are installed in two pieces, that would be easier,
but how do you know without asking?

I am currently looking for various websites for the toilet manufacturers, but
I'm having no luck.  How about the phone numbers to the manufactures? I can
ask them my questions.

Ok...

Nick
''68 Safari