Re: [VAC] Frig Flue

Bill Scott  & anyone listening:   The refrig  in my 74 sovereign  works
very well on electric -  and on gas too if I can get it to light & remain
lit!   We (Charlie & me )  refer to the flue (not the so-called chimney)
as the possible problem,  probably blocked with spider webs, rust, dirt,
 obstructing the draft which in turn may affect the flame which "puffs"
out  when attempting to light up.   If you didn't catch my original
inquiry;   there is no obvious access to the flue from the top such as my
previous older Airstreams  had so as to remove the baffle and send the
long handle brush down  ( I even have the original brush) .   In this
case I am the one that is "baffled".      Steve