[VAC] 1952 Airstream Bubble

We've acquired a 1952 Bubble Airstream.  Would like info
on the interior.  All cabinets are painted a sour cream
white, but interiors are an avocado.  What color should
they be?
Also, the front and rear were insulated and then a wood
lattice placed over -- looks awful.  What was the original?
Have been on your Airstream web page, but all the pictures
are of the outside.
Also, found Airmark's web page and will contact them for the
outside surface.
Am just curious how it was supposed to look inside to begin
restoration as we met such curious and knowledgeable people about what we had on our trip to Westport, WA via Seattle then to
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho back home to Boise, Idaho.
The outside plate is stamped Los Angeles, California.
Thank you,
Dave & Yvonne Gier
ygier@uswest.net