Re: [VAC] 1952 Airstream Bubble

Dear Dave and Yvonne Gier,

Welcome to the VAC discussion group.  Before we start answering any
questions about your new "52", lets find out exactly what you have.
Since there were no Bubbles made in 1952, we need to know what you have.
Let us know the exact length in feet from bumper to ball, and the serial
number on the ID plate.  If it is a 1952, and it is 15 feet, ...... it
is a Cruisette.  If it is a 1953 and 17 feet, it is a "Clipper" with a
3000 series serial number.  It could easily be some other model, some
give us the scoop.    Your turn.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi, VAC & WBCCI #3221
1VP & Membership Chairman , WDCU