Re: [VAC] Colman AC

I was going to say that! A poor capacitor for the compressor, IF it
takes a run capacitor can also cause current a bit on the high side.
Breakers do wear and become more sensitive with many operations. That's
another reason to replace the breaker. This is especially true of
breakers used as switches. There's a pair of square corners that set the
calibration, and tripping wears them rounded. I think its a standard
residential breaker in the RV panel.

ALSO check the wire connections to the breaker. If they are loose, they
will heat the breaker... For that matter every few years it wouldn't
hurt to check every screw connection in the entire electrical system by
tightening them. I've seen them work loose in office buildings, the
vibration of travel should loosen them much faster.

Gerald J.