Re: [VAC] Ammonia cycle refrigerators.

Jim, I agree,  the mother in law always gets the good stuff.  Do you
mean she lives where there is no electricity?   My first Dometic unit,
had an OK, set of coils, but the burner and baffle in the flu were shot,
and there was no replacement so they became junk.  The guys in Seattle,
at RV Wheels, in Fife rebuild old Dometics and old Norcolds, for about
$600.   I guess they perform adequately.  Maybe someone out there that
has had a rebuild will give us a report and testimonial.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi, VAC & WBCCI #3221
1VP & Membership Chairman , WDCU
http://www.servintfree.net/wbcci-dc/