Re: [VAC] fridges

Jim,

I'm glad you mentioned the Dinosaur circuit boards. They are made in Oregon and
several years ago I had to install one for my updated Suburban furnace that's in my
1972 31ft. Sovereign. My understanding is that the Suburban circuit board will only
try once to light the furnace ............... where the Dinosaur board will give
several different tries before shutting things down. Since installing the new board
it has always fired up with no problems. The Dinosaur board is also rebuildable if
ever need be.
I know of others that have used the Dinosaur boards with excellent results.

Personally I prefer the non-electronic items but this furnace was installed in the
unit before I purchased it years ago. However ......... I must admit that it's nice
not having to manually light the pilot.

Pat