Re: [VAC] Newbie

Brian,
 I used a piezo ignitor kit from the local True Value Hardware that was
meant for a gas grill conversion. It contained the generator button
gadget, 2 different "spark plugs" (porcelin tubes with electrodes),
wire, etc. I made a bracket to mount the generator near the other fridge
controls, used a longer wire to run back to the burner, and mounted one
of the electrodes under a burner mounting screw. The long wire electrode
was bent into a 'U', cut to length, and adjusted so that it sparks to
the burner. It works great, and cost about 12 bucks, IIRC.

Electric brakes are easy, go to http://www.championtrailers.com for an
explanation on how they work. Repairs are about the same as on the rear
wheels of older cars, if you've ever done them, electric brakes are
quite straightforward.

                                             <<Jim>>