RE: [VAC] Looking for Airstream Bambi

Judy -

There is a small, rounded couch in the front with arm and back rests. The
back rest can be removed (though the only place I've ever been able to
figure out to put it is in my tow vehicles in the few times I've used the
front as a bed) making it suitable for a small person or child to sleep on.
The couch on the street side pulls out and the back of the couch lays flat
to make the bed. When that bed is open there is about 4 inches between the
bed and the cabinets and closet on the curb side. The two couches form an
"L" across the front and curb side.

I just read that and have no idea if it makes any sense.

Happy Trails - Sherry