Re: [VAC] Randy's ideas

Gerald, for how I use my building, it's a good size. I have room to walk
around my a/s and vehicle for work and play. Topside I have plenty of room.
But, then I only have a Kubota compact tractor to store, not huge farm
equipment (I live in Metro Denver..not much need for a combine). My Morton
dealer has been superb, but I agree there are other buildings. I felt Morton
was worth the added cost for the quality. Everything below ground is treated
boards, the building has a 25year warrantee on structure and 5 year, no
conditions wind damage warantee. Pretty tough to beat. Add to this, the crew
arrived and had the building completed in 4 days and all buttoned up. Last
year Morton sold more residential buildings than commercial/agricultural
building.
Randy