RE: [VAC] Looking for Airstream Bambi

Judy -

First of all, I love my Bambi. It is perfect for me and my dog. But have you
ever been in one? They are very narrow compared to modern trailers, and the
interior is only 13 feet long. When the bed is open there is no floor space
at all. It is hard to imagine how three dogs and two people could be crammed
in there.

I'm not trying to discourage you, but there are lots of Airstreams from the
60's that are larger and just as cool. The larger ones are also much easier
to find, and tend to be considerably cheaper.

Happy Trails - Sherry
'63 Bambi, VAC, WBCCI 1104, WDCU