Re: [VAC] Randy's ideas

Polly, I recently completed having a 20'X40'X10' Morton Steel building built on
my property to house all "my toys", which includes my 26' 1966 Overlander, a full
sized pickup, plus room for a work shop and basketball backboard for my son and I
to shoot baskets during the winter. The total cost of the building including
concrete floor was less than $20 grand. I put another $6K into wiring and an
elaborate concrete ramp because of tight quarters on my lot. I have a 10'X20'
garage door on an electric opener, making it easy to ingress/egress.  Also, I had
skylights put into the roof making it very bright inside. I am so impressed with
this building that I've begun contemplating one for the mountains when the idea
emerged of using vintage a/s's as bedrooms. In my opinion, Morton builds the
highest quality buildings on the market. The closest dealer to you is in
Montrose. My digital camera is in the shop, but soon as I pick it up, I'll e-mail
you a photo of the building. Also, If you are coming down to Denver, I'd be happy
to show it to you. I live In Lakewood in Applewood.
Randy