Re: [VAC] Randy's ideas

The posts in my Bonanza are made of laminated treated 2x6 to well above
ground level. The trusses are made of the finest looking structural
stress rated boards I've ever seen. The building has a lifetime wind
damage guarantee... the crew that built it only worked three days though
they weren't adjacent days. I put in a couple overhead garage doors in
openings they left after I put in a storage deck to support them. For
half the money I could put my own logo on the building and I did. Now
all I have to watch out for is the tax assessor assessing at Morton's
price.

Gerald J.