[VAC] Looking for Airstream Bambi

Hello List,

My husband and I are looking for an Airstream Bambi. Our price range is
about $10,000. An older restored Bambi would be great. We are not looking
for a 'fixer upper'.

We will be using the Bambi just for weekends... no long trips. As far as
the size, we've owned sailboats from and 18' Catboat to a 41' yawl... so we
are very aware of space and being cramped. Even though we travel with three
dogs, we don't feel the Bambi would be too small.

My problem with my search is that there don't seem to be many Airstreams
available in New England. We live in ME and would be willing to travel to
MA, NH, RI, CT, VT. I've gone to all the searches that have been mentioned
on the list and am coming up with nothing. I also have given my name and
number to a dealer in MA in case they get one traded in. Any other
suggestions on how I can find this elusive Bambi?

Thanks in advance!

Judy Tripp
Palermo, ME