Re: [VAC] Randy's ideas

When you build a barn for barn use as well as for keeping an Airstream
or two, make it big enough for a gaggle of SOB and Airstream, else it
won't sell well as a barn. You can probably fill the extra space with
stored motor homes and campers for a fee.

Look at other vendors of metal buildings besides Morton. I've found most
of them more reasonable on price. Vendors to consider include Menards,
Lester, Bonanza. I bought a Bonanza in 1987 and am happy with it though
I paid about half the price of a Morton. The construction and guarantees
are similar.

Gerald J.