Re: [VAC] Looking for Airstream Bambi

Fall & Spring are the times when you see the most for sale.  Looking
back at our "search" paperwork from last fall, there were 8 Bambi's for
sale on vintageairstream.net and airstreamcentral.com in August-November
of last year.  3 were in the class of "restored", but had asking prices
of $12k - $16k.  Bambi's are nice, but don't rule out the Caravels
(really just a Bambi with newer systems) and the slightly larger
Globetrotters.   We looked at 12 trailers before getting our '65
Caravel, and it was a rather fun process.

RJ & Krista