Re: [VAC] Ready to pull the body ??? LONG

 Thanks for all your responses,  I will take everyone's advice and leave the
fiberglass in place until the shell is back on the new floor.

Bill- Taking lots of pictures, some day I will get them up on a web site, wish
my Bambi didn't need the complete restoration. to be honest I probably
wouldn't have started if I knew she was in this bad of shape. By the time I
had the bathroom apart to get the black water tank out I realized the floor
had to be replaced so off I went, when I started I thought I might get to use
her this summer, oh well.

Jim-Why epoxy not polyester is it because polyester won't last? Just curious.

I guess the BBQ is at my house this weekend so I can get the labor to move the
shell.

Thanks again for the advice.

Jeff