Re: [VAC] Sticker Removal

I have used MEK to remove the hardened goo left by duct tape after 1 or 2
months.  MEK is available from Home Depot and should be used in a well
ventilated area while wearing solvent proof gloves.  When I got my AS it
had old numbers on it.  The MEK removed most, but not all, of the dried and
hardened glue residue that had been on there for 'I don't know how many
years'.  Treat MEK with respect and note the hazards as posted by Toby.

                  Garnett Horner
                  60 Caravanner
                  WDCU @ http://www.servintfree.net/wbcci-dc/