Re: [VAC] power and water

Bill,

Wooohooo....amen to that suggestion.  I've fallen on my posterior too many
times trying to gently persuade that cap that I am the nobler species.  This
weekend I will remove the filler pipe and go from there.

Thank you for the information concerning what species of stream that I have.
I was only going by the 26' theory since that's what the papers all said that
came with this baby.  But it all kinda makes to me now.  I appreciate the
info.

Hal