Re: [VAC] power anWD40

Dear Mr Hazgen, or what ever your name is.   We don't really debate on
this list, we just discuss what may have worked for us, and then you can
decide.  The beauty of this list is that there are newbies joining
constantly, that don't know squat about A/S or RV'ing.  We hope that as
they learn, they will also impart some of their knowledge, to newbies
when they feel like contributing.   In this manner, the list becomes a
discussion group, where there are several ways to fix a problem
discussed , and not some rinky dink, Chit Chat line, .......where people
say,  nothing.   It is also nice, and generally accepted protocol, to
sign your name at the end of each message.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi, VAC & WBCCI #3221
1VP & Membership Chairman , WDCU
http://www.servintfree.net/wbcci-dc/