Re: [VAC] Please: need an Awning for 22' 1968 Safari

Hi Rich and Debbie,

	Any chance you'll be getting to Florida in the next year? If so, and
you can wait that long, there's a place called ConiBear RV in Lakeland,
FL (east of Tampa)that has oodles of used awnings, some look good as
new.  There are also various parts... arms, awning fabric, tension
springs - just about everything including the instructions on "how to."
They took care of our broken awning this past winter.
	We also rummaged around in their parts warehouse and found screen door
protectors.  We asked and they let us remove them from a salvaged A/S
door - I think we paid $20 for the set & that's much cheaper than brand
new set. Our friend Hunter took the wind out of our sails when she
picked up a set for $5 at the flea market held at the Sarasota Rally.
(c;
	Here's their info:

ConiBear RV Center
11636 N. Rd. 98