Re: [VAC] Tire question

Roger Hightower.....OK for personal opinion.....mine is go for Cooper since they
are designed with stronger sidewalls for use on trailers....besides they also
have road hazard warranty.     I lost all faith in Goodyear when several years
ago had a set put on trailer and they started to fail after a few
months....turned out they had been in a warehouse for over 10 years....big deal
they wanted to allow only  25% towards replaceing them again.  So
went to Cooper.     this set has about 22,000 miles on them right now and don't
show wear
besides my Cooper dealer here in Hemet CA is great when I get ready to take off
he has me stop and he checks all the tires for pressure and visual inspection
both on trailer and van
Maybe because I am single woman towing 30'     must be some advantage of being a
grandmother!      Pearl