Re: [VAC] power and water

John,

You need a converter plug. It should be found at most campgrounds or
camping outlets and set you back about $10. Not sure about your other
question. My Airstream has water hookup at rear roadside. If hose is white
and about 3/4" in diameter it is probably for water; if it is about 3 or 4
inches in diameter it is probably sewer. That hose is carried in the rear
bumper tray in my 73 Safari. Hope you get things sorted out.

                                                    73 Safari