Re: [VAC] Original Sales Brochures

    They are not yet electronically archived, which is why you cannot find
them on the VAC Website.  They arrived in a box at my house 2 weeks ago.

     I will first scan and archive the old VAC newsletters (March 93 to
present), which will be the first to become available in a members-only
section of the VAC Website.  That might happen this Fall.  Then I'll begin
scanning and archiving old airstream sales literature, but our collection is
spotty so our Website will be somewhat spotty, too.   That might happen this
Winter.

Fred Coldwell
VAC Archive Historian
WBCCI #1510