Joining VAC? (was:"Re: [VAC] Original Sales Brochures")

Hi,

I hope this isn't too lame a question, but how do I join the vintage
club? I've applied for regular WBCCI membership but haven't heard
back yet with a member # or anything like that. I thought that
membership in the vintage AS club was predicated on first joining
WBCCI, so maybe I'm already doing all the right stuff... anyway,
clues sent my way greatly appreciated because I am really excited to
just get it all done.

regards,

wayne

1955 22' flying cloud (to be restored)