[VAC] help wanted to tow 31 airstream

Hi everyone,

We have become the proud owners of a 31' 1969 Airstream. I am still looking
for a suitable towing vehicle. I need to transport the airstream from
springfield in Mass. to Marion near New Bedford in Mass. about two and half
hours drive this thursday. I will either hire a vehicle or if i could hire
someone and their tow vehicle from the list that would be perfect in order
to give me an introduction to towing safety etc. DCan anyone help or does
anyone know of a company that hires out suitable vehicles?

We have just moved over from Scotland in the UK. My wife is American and we
just got married last Saturday. We are planning a 4-5 month trip around the
states as an extended honeymoon.

Has anyone ever converted the two rear twin beds into one double? Looking
forward to corresponding with people.

Take care

Michael and Sam Ridden