Re: [VAC] gas leaks stoves HWH

I used the kids bubble mix, it was nice and thick and in my preliminary
check I found nothing, but I did not cover the controller on the HWH, which
is what they said was leaking, I also do not remember putting any on the
stove valves which they said were leaking also.
BUT---
I found 'the guy' recommended by a man at the suburban propane dealership
that had fixed an antique home stove several years ago.
    This guy told me -------
    "with those old stoves often the seals were grease, and after a number
of years the grease evaporates so you     just have to disassemble the
valves and put new grease in"

he said it should take (for him) around 15 minutes a valve.
sounds like the way to go. I immediately got a good impression of this guy.
he promised nothing, said he would of course have to look at the stove to
see if that was the problem, and did not seem very interested in replacing
the stove, and he is a mobile guy who comes to the house, so no wasting a
bunch of time running the trailer around. If he is not the cheapest guy
around so be it I would rather pay $100 for a good workman to do a good job,
then pay $50 for a mediocre workman to do a mediocre job
Still a
Temporary Reduction in Annual Income Loss of Extreme Revenue.
T.R.A.I.L.E.R.