Re: [VAC] Polish: GreenOx -vs- Rolite

I cannot compare green ox with Rolite as I have not used the green ox.
However, when using Rolite you are normally using three different
polishes - Pre-polish for heavy cutting, then Metal Polish, and finally
AP 300.  After the first polish the other polishes were less cutting and
thus smoothed out the scratches/marks left by the previous polish.  You
are in essence polishing out scratches to a finer and finer degree.  I
suggest you may need to use some addtional polishes after the green ox to
achieve a final finish.  If the green ox provider does not have anything
you may have to try the Rolite .  Even with Rolite Pr-polish  I had to
make more then one application in some areas to get the finish I wanted
but when it was done it was pretty shiney but did have some swirl marks
that that the later polishes reduced or completed eliminated.

Roy