Re: [VAC] Another soul lost to the AirStream Gods

Well your story made me feel better, yesterday I set out to put a new toilet
in only to find out that a part was missing, what one would think was an
identical replacement part was not, so after  going  through about 4 fitting
to get to the toilet this piece was missing, So I moved on the electrical,
needed to replace the power cord. spent the 15 minutes of knuckle busting
attaching the plug to the wire, the about 45 minutes getting the wire hooked
up to the box. Then for some reason the damn plug (homebase box said "30 amp
plug for travel trailers") the #$%!!? ing plug was to big! right style, but
just a bit to big. So after bending on it for a while I get in jammed into
the adapter. and snap the GFCI goes off.  back to plumbing, after I got the
missing piece (the next day) the valve upstream starts to leak, along with
the joint near it. Resolder was ineffective so now with a $8 or $9
investment in fittings I have to go back to the store and start over. And I
don't even have a new trailer in my yard.
I am either going to kill it, or it is going to kill me, but one of us has
to go.