RE: [VAC] The Satin-Patina Revolution of 2000

If this plastic coat so hard that it won't come off with sanding, there is
an entire building industry that wants to know what it is! I'm sure that if
if were paint, it could be sanded off, so what is so dang stubborn about
this plastic coat on aluminum? Special chemical bonding?!
I too have pondered the road less travelled (and downhill all the way) and
thought that the scotch-brite would take it right off. I may experiment by
hand this weekend on some toss-out items and see what happens.

Mike and Leslie
'62 Tradewind - Duller than dull