Re: [VAC] The Satin-Patina Revolution of 2000

Toby,  The scotch bright takes maybe 1/4 of the time that polishing takes and
with far less mess. I've tried polishing after useing the scotch bright and
it took just as long to get a mirror shine as starting from scratch. The
scotch bright is definitly for the lazy person (me) or lack of time
person(me),or financially impaired person.(me again)    If you do the engine
block pattern , you gotta show it to us .
Trike #5384