Re: [VAC] manuals online

Title: Re: [VAC] manuals online
If the Washington Post piece you linked us to [ http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A11065-2000Jun17.html ] is anything to go by, it looks like Thor is a good deal more enthusiast-friendly than the other recent holders of the Airstream badge...

By the way, thanks for that link, Wayne... I'm planning on stopping in at the Bismark Rally on June 30th/July 1st to meet as many of the VAC folks as I can before continuing on my road-trip, and to have a peek at the unveiling of the 'Crossroads' project 1948 Airstream....

Robert (Tuna) Townsend (who's up to his butt in alligators this summer, but hopes to meet up with folks at the rally)