[VAC] manuals online/iowaboys

Any of the officers of the VAC care to chime in on the 'Manuals Online' thread? I'm pretty sure Thor Industries would be delighted to grant permission to publish the manuals for vintage Airstreams online in exchange for a 'banner' and a link to their Airstream site... It would be great if people would scan their manuals (you don't need to buy a scanner, if there's a Kinko's or similar copy-center nearby).. and when we get the go-ahead, send the files off to the authorized VAC 'official'...

Sue Murphy and her nephew Bob have a great little place on Lankershim Blvd. in N. Hollywood, about five minutes from Burbank Airport. Their website is www.iowaboys.com ... They have a really interesting collection of vintage and classic Airstreams, teardrops, Aeros, Streamlines, SilverStreaks, etc... and in the back, under a tarp, is a 1936 early model Airstream (pre-silver bullet design). Apparently there aren't any on the road anymore, so they don't know what to ask for it.

They are wonderful folks to deal with. Some of the inventory's on consignment, some they own outright. I asked them how they find all these great trailers, and they both told me, "We don't... they find US!"

tuna. (who doesn't actually have an MA or PhD [yet])