[VAC] Thanks for towing advice

Thanks to all who gave towing advice . I picked up my 76 Safari 23' Friday and towed it home (@ 140 miles) and it did fine. The F150 wtih auto trans did well as did the 5 liter engine. First time to tow an AS, and they sure tow sweet. By the way 5800 is the trailer GVWR, not the trailer weight as someone suggested. Now I am in need of a owners manual. Chris, I noticed you had a 77 in your batch, Contac me if you believe it would be the same as a 76, or if anyone knows of a source (copies are OK) let me know. I am a newbie, but can already share the felling of airstreamers. Thanks again ....Dallas