Re: [VAC] Removing belly pan

I used 2" styrofoam insulation.  It cuts with a cheap hot knife from
Home Depot, so fitting around plumbing is easy.  I attached each bay
section with a couple of 2" screws.  This resulted in a a 1/2" clearance
between the insulation and the belly skin - good for moisture drainage.
That's the other advantage - it doesn't sog down with water, and the
mice & other vermin don't like it as well as the fiberglass batts.  It
also doesn't pack down and loose it's R value as all the stuff I removed
had done.

RJ
'65 Caravel